Mental Health Emergency Support
SOS – Suicide or Survive
- an organisation dedicated to removing the stigma associated with mental health and suicide prevention.
- 24 Hour Support Call 116 123 - E: email@example.com
LGBTQ Mental Health Support
Gay Switchboard Ireland
- is an LGBT+ support service. Helpline Open 7 Days Call 01 872 1055 - E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transgender Equality Network Ireland (TENI)
- seeks to improve conditions and advance the rights and equality of trans people and their families.
- is the national organisation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered (LGBT) young people, aged between 14 and 23.
Other Mental Health Support Services/Advocacy Organisations
Crossroad Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Psychotherapy and Counselling practice specialising in the treatment of Eating Disorders, Addiction and Self-harm with a focus on the client’s motivation to change.
- is an alliance of organisations working together through the National Stigma Reduction Partnership to bring about positive change in public attitudes and behaviour towards people with mental health problems.
- Aware’s mission is to create a society where people with depression and their families are understood and supported, are free from stigma and have access to a broad range of appropriate therapies to enable them to reach their full potential.
- Bodywhys is the national voluntary organization dedicated to supporting the 200,000 people in Ireland affected by eating disorders.
Irish Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
- The IACP identifies, develops and maintains professional standards of excellence in counselling and psychotherapy through education, training and accreditation.
Diversity & Equality Works
- was born in 2006 to assist organisations in corporate, public and voluntary sector to develop Human Resource policies and strategies in relation to diversity, equality and mental health.
Mental Health for Young People
- Information and advice created by young people for young people in Ireland
- is a non-profit organisation supporting young people’s mental health in Ireland.