Training & Accreditation
Karolina is a therapist, mindset and life coach, creator of The Really Connect Method, blog writer, Reiki Master, Teacher and member of the Reiki Federation Ireland.
Karolina’s signature Really Connect Method involves a unique blend of coaching techniques, therapy methods and energy healing to help individuals embrace their potential and create a greater sense of safety, clarity, focus and balance.
The method is based on three principles:
- Really Connect with your Inner Authentic Self
- Really Connect with The Source Energy/ The Universe
- Really Connect with Others
- MA in Arts in Directing for Theatre – University College Dublin
- BA (Hons) in Film, Literature and Drama (1.1) – Dublin Business School
- Professional Certificate in the Therapeutic Use of Mindfulness – IICP College in Dublin
- BA (Hons) in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling (currently enrolled) – IICP College in Dublin
- Certified Leadership Coach – a graduate of Thinking Into Results Leadership Programme by Proctor and Gallagher
- Tera Mai Reiki Practitioner/Master/Teacher – with Judith McAdam
- Certificate in Advanced Project Management – Dublin Business School
To help make appropriate changes to people’s positive emotional wellbeing she works with Inner Child Work; Positive Psychology; Mindfulness practices; Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy techniques; BioEnergy Bodywork techniques; guided meditations with intention; guided visualisations, breathing techniques; self-care wellbeing tools; reflective practice; journaling, and theatre-inspired techniques (such as role-playing scenarios, storytelling and metaphor), and tools to harness movement, voice, body language and eye contact.
Experience & Areas of Interest
As we navigate the multiple roles our busy lives demand, we can feel overwhelmed or uncertain. To assist people with overcoming obstacles and fears, Karolina’s gentle holistic approach works particularly well with a range of issues including: Anxiety, Stress, Low self-esteem, Confidence issues, Relationship issues, and life changes and transitions. She believes that healing is about letting go of everything that isn’t you. The process of healing involves letting go of energy blocks; letting go of mental blocks and letting go of anything that stands in the way of your highest contribution.
– 15 years in an international environment: from being awarded for excellent client service at Deloitte to assembling teams for theatre and managing recruitment for a Dublin city centre college.
– Experience in teaching and providing support and pastoral care to children, teenagers and adult students at Kaplan International College, Portobello Institute and University College Dublin (she helped students identify their unique talents, career goals, and work opportunities; completed training in responding to distressed students and students at risk).
– Worked as a part of the renowned Dublin Wellness Centre team of therapists, and, ultimately, founded her own private coaching and therapy practice.
– To promote creativity and self-expression, she founded Enigma Theatre and staged, directed and produced plays in Smock Alley Theatre, The New Theatre and UCD Drama Society in Dublin.
Karolina’s contact details are: +353 857748269 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit: https://reallyconnect.ie/
Rates Per Session
In-person & online : The Really Connect Method coaching and therapy (one-on-one) - 75-90 mins - €90. Reiki Energy Healing session (one-on-one) - 60 mins - €70 Reiki Energy Healing session (for couples) - 75 mins - €120