Personal development is about improving yourself. It’s an opportunity for you to explore alternatives in your life, to develop self-confidence, to do things in a new way and to make solid plans to reach your goals.
It’s a way to discover more about yourself, your own abilities and what may be holding you back from living life to your full potential.
Our Insight Matters Personal Development course emphasizes the importance of self-awareness, goal-setting, planning, decision-making, problem solving, good communication, building relationships, wellness and contributing to the community.
Our 7 week course focuses on:
- Identity – Thinking about yourself
- Assertiveness – Thinking for yourself
- Storytelling – Presentation skills
- Health & Wellness – Taking care of yourself
- Connections – Caring for your relationships
- Occupation – Caring for your Job/Education
- Making plans & setting personal goals
- Belonging – Being Part of a Community
- The Big Picture – Caring about your world
At Insight Matters we believe in providing participant centered training and courses are limited to 8 places only.
Date: Wednesday 13th November 630pm-930pm (every Wednesday 6.30pm-9.30pm for 7 weeks)
Venue: Insight Matters, 5, Cavendish Row, Dublin 1
Dil Wickremasinghe – Broadcaster, Actvist and Training Director of Insight Matters
Mary McEvoy – Actor, Facilitator and Storyteller
Cost: €175 for the 7 week course, this includes all training materials. To secure your place full payment must be made by cheque/bank draft to Insight Matters at the above address, prior to the start date of the course.
To book your place please fill in the form below: