We invite you to explore our rooms, in our self-contained centre located on the top floor of Georgian Town House at
106, Capel Street, Dublin 1.
Our exquisitely decorated therapy rooms, Carnelian, Turquoise, Moonstone, Alexandrite and the Amber are available for short or long term rent, suitable for individual and couple counselling.
Insight Matters – a centre where you can develop your thriving Practice!
Professional and Peer Support
At Insight Matters, we believe in being a team. Together we want to provide an environment that is inclusive, caring and a safe supportive space that will help to support your journey as a private practitioner. We provide in- house training on various topics of interest and peer support. Professional advice and guidance is always available from our qualified Director Anne Marie Toole as well as extensive marketing and business support from Director Dil Wickremasinghe.
At Insight Matters, the safety of our therapists is paramount. In case of emergency, you will have access to a number that can be reached day and night. At most times, there will always be someone in the building with you and if any time you feel unsafe you can ring the number provided.
Centre of Excellence
Insight Matters has and will continue to expand and grow as the years continue.
Our vision is endless, and we have become a centre of excellence for governance, policies and professional standards of ethics.
Our goal is to provide a therapeutic centre of excellence that specialises in areas such as gender and sexual diversity, psychosexual therapy, migrant mental health and a wide range of different forms of therapy.
Additional Rental Benefits
- Competitive rental rates
- Modern & tastefully decorated rooms
- Integration into our modern and user-friendly web page
- High ranking & visibility on Google searches
- Access to our optional Referral Service
- Centre Co-Ordinator is a qualified Psychotherapist able to capture accurate details for our optional referral service
- Develop a full practice within our thriving centre and have security of tenure
- Weekend, Evening, Public Holiday availability
- Electric Cables and tissues provided
- Incense and sage burnt daily
- Onsite storage available
- Rooms are individually heated
- Quarterly meetings
- Monthly Networking Meetings
- Peer Support & Mentoring
- Marketing Support & Social Media Workshops
- Intercom serving all rooms
- Client Waiting Area
- Wifi Access
- Online bespoke easy to use booking system
- Online interactive therapist hub
- All centre practices are GDPR compliant
- Warm, welcoming and inclusive environment
Capel street sublimely reflects our new vibrant and diverse Ireland. Its crammed with bustling cafes, multicultural restaurants and independent businesses. Its quintessentially Dublin!
The rooms are conveniently located on Capel Street just five minutes walk from the Luas station at Jervis Street and situated within numerous bus routes on O’Connell Street. Block booking and casual renters are welcome and rates are set by the hour, catering for all needs in the personal development and psychotherapy profession.
When you join Insight Matters you join a vibrant community of individuals who really care about mental health and self-care!
To arrange a visit or for room rates please contact 01-891 0703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.