In addition to our four outstanding therapy rooms, the Amethyst, Suriya, Chrysalis and Ayubowan meeting rooms in our Dublin city centre now includes the Lotus Meeting room.
To inquire about our affordable rates or to book directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-891 0703 for further details.
If you would like to use our space for a meeting, support group, seminar or workshop we welcome block and casual bookings as our rates are set by the hour.
- Competitive rental rates
- Weekday, weekend, morning and evening availability
- Modern and tastefully decorated rooms
- Candles and tissues provided
- Incense and sage burnt daily
- Rooms are individually heated
- Client Waiting Area
- Wifi Access
- Kitchen facilities and tea/coffee available
- Online Booking System
- Optional referrals from practice
- Audio and visual equipment
- Welcoming and inclusive environment
Practitioners and Trainers
We invite practitioners and trainers who work in the area of wellness, personal development, psychotherapy and creative practices to apply to work with us. We are particularly interested in the following areas:
- Yoga & Palates
- Meditation & Mindfullness
- Storytelling & Spoken Word
- Creative Writing & Journaling
- Improvisation & Stand up
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
All practitioners and trainers will undergo a recruitment process as they must have a relevant qualification, accreditation with the relevant body and be appropriately insured.