Psychotherapy and counselling gives you a regular time to think and talk about the issues, which are stopping you from living a happier and fuller life. This is carried out in a confidential, safe and non-judgemental space.
You and the therapist will explore thoughts, feelings and behaviours that may be causing emotional and physical distress. Together you will discover new healthier ways of coping and letting go of past experiences, enabling you to move forward with your life.
At Insight Matters we are committed to providing services built on the highest ethical standards, care and respect for our clients.
FAQs: Can psychotherapy or counselling help me?
Psychotherapy has helped many people deal with mental or emotional distress, which can be experienced in many ways including:
- Anxiety or an inability to cope or concentrate
- Inability to deal with stress or recover from stressful situations
- Lack of confidence or excessive shyness
- Feelings of depression, sadness, grief or emptiness
- Extreme mood swings
- Difficulty making or sustaining relationships, or repeatedly becoming involved in unsatisfying or destructive relationships
- Sexual problems
- Difficulties in coming to terms with losses such as bereavement, divorce or loss of employment
- Exploring Sexuality (LGBTQ)
- Questioning gender identity
- Eating disorders
- Suicidal thoughts, effects of suicide and self-harm
- Obsessive behaviour
- Panic attacks and phobia
Therapy works best when a collaborative relationship is formed between therapist and client. When you see a psychotherapist or counsellor you get to learn more about yourself and how your mind and body works and the relationship between your beliefs and thoughts and how you feel and behave.
Call us now on 01-891 0703 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion and initial assessment with one of our senior therapists. Alternatively please fill in the online booking form and we will contact you within 24 hours.